The sheeter takes a web of single-face corrugated,
slits and trims it, cuts it, shingles and conveys the sheets to the automatic
non-stop down-stacker for production of pallets of single-face corrugated
sheets. An economical method to produce single-face corrugated sheets from a
web, i.e. for sheet-to-sheet laminating, etc. The sheeter was designed for
cutting single face corrugated as well as solid board up to 500 gsm.
Special features are:
• high accuracy and speed, combined with ease of operation, minimum
maintenance and quick
• two rotary knife cylinders, direct driven. The servo drive is connected to
the knife cylinder directly.
• helical cut-off knife system; easy and quick knife adjustments.
• knife set-up by microprocessor control eliminates waste and causes a high
• no slip infeed of the single face corrugated web by vacuum belt feeding.
Web drive by a separate A.C.
• standard equipped with 3 slitting knifes (pneumatic knife holders) for
longitudinal shear cut.
• unwind unit (reel stand) model AR.D/…._2 for two single face corrugated
reels. Different reel stands
for different material are available – on request.
• manual sheet stacking system is available: shingling unit with simple
delivery table for manual
• most advanced fully automatic sheet stacking system consisting of a
shingling unit as well as an
automatic non-stop down stacker for accurate sheet stacking to a
• automatic pallet inserter available as an option.
• the sheeter could be used for off-line (sheeting reels) as well as inline
Inline production: running the sheeter inline with a single facer
(corrugator) a dancer roller system for
synchronizing both machines is necessary.
Maximum Reel / Web Width:
1,500 mm (59”) / 1,650 mm (65”) / 1,820 mm
(72”) / 2,000 mm (78¾°)
min. 500 mm; max. 1,650 mm (64”), 2,000 mm (78¾°) on request
+/- 1.0 mm (0.04”)
Maximum (Linear) Web Speed:
150 meters / minute
Electrical Power Requirement:
up to approx. 40 kW, 400 volts, 50 cycles, 3 phase + neutral + earth
single face corrugated board b-flute, e-flute, f-flute, g-flute, solid board
on request up to 500gsm